Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I AM PUMPED!!!



I have not blogged in a while been busy with stuff in church and in Every nation campus ministries (encm) here in the Philippines. Things are really rolling here in the campuses in the Philippines. God is truly pouring out His Spirit on young people.

Joel 2:28 ‘And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.

I AM PUMPED!!! I just know that as we reach one student at a time, we are literally shaping the future of this nation. I thank God for what He is CURRENTLY doing in politics, business, education, media and other sectors of our society,but I AM PUMPED!!! YES , I WILL SAY IT AGAIN, I AM PUMPED!!! BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THE FUTURE WILL BE BRIGHTER!!!

I'm in faith, i believe that we are currently discipling the next Lucio Tan, the next
Korina Sanchez, MAr Roxas and even the NEXT PRESIDENT OF OUR NATION!!!

One student at a time!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 comment:

*poink* said...

yeeooowch...that looks painful.

O_o

wheee, go ENCM!