Tuesday, August 19, 2008

SOME PHRASES GOD has been TEACHING ME RECENTLY....


God has really been teaching me a lot of things the past few weeks. Here are some of the phrases I have really been thinking and praying about.

1. BIG THINKING.. too often I look at the natural rather than believe God for impossible things.
2. BE PATIENT... ironic cause, im the type who wants to learn patience NOW!!!
3. THINK TEAM... If Michael Phelps needed one, i am sure I need one . Whether that is TEAM MUMAR, TEAM ENCM OR TEAM VICTORY.. always think and protect the team

4. DON'T QUIT .. Olympic series fever ( our series in church) no matter how hard life is never ever quit!!!
5. LOVE JESUS .. the ULTIMATE PRIZE, LIFE'S AND ETERNITY'S GOLD MEDAL!!! ( again Olympic series) my relationship with Jesus is the most precious thing I have. Mwah ,I love you talaga Jesus.

No comments: