Friday, January 9, 2009

HERE WE GO!!!


We are starting 2009.
We are starting our 7 day prayer and fasting in our churches.
We are pumped.

.... I always start my year with faith goals. Spiritual breakthroughs, character breakthroughs, marriage breakthroughs, parenting breakthroughs, ministry breakthroughs,financial breakthroughs, directional breakthroughs and a lot of other breakthroughs. :)

I wont have a lot of time to share all my goals but I do want to share one. It can be found in
1Thessalonians 5:17 , yes... these 2 words have really been the word of the Lord is for me.

PRAY CONTINUALLY!!!

i know its simple but it just pierced my heart like never before. I felt like Dela Hoya tagged by I Pacquio's lefthook. Prayer is something I preach and talk about more than I do. By God's grace 2009 that will change. To pray whether thats my devotional time, riding the car, in prayer meetings, walking, waiting,exercising ( naks) or just about anything I do....

Prayer gets me seeking God's face. As long as im connected to HIm I know all other things will take care of itself. By prayer, i know i will be more like Christ, be a better husband, father, friend, son, pastor etc...

2 simple words..... that i know will change my life forever.

I heard a preacher once asked the question "Is your prayer life, pitiful or powerful?"
how s your prayer life?

No comments: